According to the International Renewable Energy Agency, the share of renewables in the global energy mix should be more than double by 2030, if the world wishes to achieve sustainable development goals and energy
Benefits of renewable energy
- Reduced global warming- With an overload of human-caused increase in surface temperatures, there is an increase in the number of greenhouse gases. The emission from fossil fuels and natural gas is higher. Using renewable energy sources produces little to no global warming emissions.
- Improved public health- there are numerous health-related problems due to the emission of coal and natural gas like breathing problems, heart attacks, neurological damage, and many more. Most of these come from air and water pollution. Renewable energy generates electricity without air pollution emissions and also requires no water to operate, thus does not polluting water resources.
- Inexhaustible energy- strong winds, heat from the earth and fast-moving water can individually provide a vast and constantly replenished supply of energy.
- Creating economic development and jobs in manufacturing, installations.
Almost 77% of Americans feel it’s important for the United States to develop renewable energy resources. These industries are receiving a lot of optimism based on the current growth trends for deployment and decreasing prices across the sector.
geoAMPS and renewable energy
geoAMPS allows one to manage land acquisition data through a central web database with access to your smartphone. It provides data on the GIS mapping application, tracks new constructions, gives field agents mobile access to project updates and information.
To help companies in the renewable energy sector, geoAMPS has a software solution called altAMPS. altAMPS takes care of all processes right from planning, acquisition, construction, and operation, thus helping in smooth functioning. Also, it keeps track of damage payments, progress monitoring, and turbine configuration.
Under this software solution there are 3 different key elements:
- Contract Management- automatically manages the status of contracts and documents as they are being moved from field agents and office departments. It triggers workflow off-key days and notifies when an activity is due by allowing us to put reminders for scheduled dates. CM integrates Microsoft office, captures electronic signatures on tablets and changes options based on customers’ needs.
- Land Management- have all the data required updated and available to all the team members. It helps in entering landowner agreements, maintaining schedules and managing infrastructure. It links past to current landowners, legal descriptions, GIS mapping and scanned documents to landowner contracts.
- Payment Obligation Management- reduces the risk of errors occurring in payment by saying no to manual logging in the accounting system. It allows payments based on a fixed amount, th view of previous payment information, and account for split ownership interests and secure user access to financials.
geoAMPS offers software solutions to manage land rights and infrastructure assets. Under Yogesh and Leena’s leadership, the company’s initial product offering has been customized and expanded into 11 different software products, each of which are industry-specific. geoAMPS serves the right-of-way, oil and natural gas, renewable energy, transportation, utilities, survey, land reclamation, government, document generation, and telecommunications industries.
For more information, visit www.geoamps.com.