geoAMPS is happy to support #GivingTuesday today, which is celebrating its five-year anniversary as a global day of giving to kick off the charitable season.
Once again, geoAMPS associates have made voluntary donations to the Mid-Ohio Foodbank for the holiday season. THANK YOU to all of our associates for donating $6,320 worth of groceries this year. According to the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, of those receiving food:
- 35% are children under 18 years. 8% are 5 years and under.
- 71% finished high school and 23% have some college or a 2-year degree. 5% have completed college or beyond.
- 1 out of 5 are homeowners. Just 5% are homeless.
- The average household size is 2.8 people.
- The average household income during the previous month was $1,000*